Our big project last week was an emergency water damage restoration job. A toilet valve had broken on the 2nd level of a residence. The whole house flooded and we needed to get on the scene as soon as possible. Water had flowed into the kitchen, which was directly below the bathroom and into the basement as well. We started the drying process immediately in order to save the kitchen cabinets and the wood ceiling tiles in the kitchen. Our team ended up drying items on all 3 levels of the home.
That is ServiceMaster of the Key City at its finest! We perform each job by the standards of the ServiceMaster Guarantee:
- We will answer your emergency call 24 hours a day and schedule an appointment within 30 minutes of the initial call.
- We will begin emergency services, when required, within three hours from the initial call.
- We will provide an estimate within 24 hours after receiving the initial call. We will provide photo documentation of all claims, where requested, and keep you informed, as needed, on the progress of each claim.
- We will demonstrate our professionalism by delivering our services on time with ServiceMaster identified vehicles, uniformed and well trained employees, and quality ServiceMaster products and equipment.
- We will employ the utmost integrity in pricing and service. We will provide the insured with quality work and service while striving to control the cost of each job.
- We will do the work right the first time or do it over, no questions asked.
For 24-hour emergency service call 563-557-1488.