Cooking Accident


One day an elderly man from Dubuque, Iowa was heating up oil to make French fries in his home. He had sat down for a few minutes and ended up falling asleep. When he had awoken his apartment located in Dubuque, Iowa was on fire and filled with black smoke. He had called 911. He got the fire out before Dubuque Fire Crew arrived on scene. He is lucky to be alive. The elderly man is now staying in a hotel until his apartment is cleaned by Michael and his crew from ServiceMaster of the Key City in Dubuque, Iowa. Michael and his crew are working hard to get this man back to living in his own apartment.