Regular carpet cleaning care prolongs carpet life.
Often in the business environment, carpet cleaning is only done once a year, with traffic lanes cleaned every six months. This type of cleaning allows soil to build up in the carpet fiber base, damaging the fibers and giving your carpet a permanently dull, lifeless look. But it also emphasizes the obvious and unsightly traffic pattern that develops over time.
Rather than waiting for your carpets to become noticeably soiled for a deep, high-pressure extraction service, our carpet cleaning and care services allow you to enjoy clean carpets year-round.
By eliminating soil from your carpeting on monthly basis, you avoid the accumulation of dirt at the base of your carpeting that can tear and breakdown fibers. This allows your carpeting to last longer and helps save you money in the long run.
Our monthly carpet maintenance program stops soil from penetrating to the fiber base, preventing dulling, matting, spotting and excessive carpet wear. Prevention maintenance means longer carpet life and less frequent replacement.
Benefits of Programmed Carpet Maintenance:
- Maintains carpets rich color and texture
- Extends the life of your carpet investment
- Guarantee maintenance costs
- Diminishes wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Promotes a consistent carpet maintenance
- Provides regular spot cleaning service
- Utilizes manufacturers recommended products, equipment and techniques
Carpet Cleaning Tips
- Have carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year: A professional cleaner has the equipment and expertise to fully remove dirt and detergent from your carpet. More importantly, they can remove most of the moisture in your carpet, something that most rental and purchased cleaning equipment does not do.
- Vacuum carpets at least once a week: Up to 80% of dirt in carpets is loose dirt that can be removed with regular vacuuming.
- Use doormats: Keep dirt, and especially sand, out of the house and off the rugs by using a doormat.
- Protect the surface: Have your carpet fibers protected by a carpet protectant like Scotchgard© Carpet Protector.
- Rotate furniture: Premature wear and tear and soiling take place when traffic paths are unchanged.
- Blot spills: Quickly clean up spills with a dry, clean cloth or clean towel by blotting. Protect the area until dry.