Indoor Fireworks


Independence Day is right around the corner so please keep in mind that kids and fireworks can be a dangerous mix! Here is a story about a previous incident that happened in DubuqueIowa that Michael and his team at ServiceMaster of the Key City witnessed. Two local kids were anxiously playing with fireworks in the basement of their home when some nearby cardboard accidentally caught fire. While no one was hurt, there was extensive damage to the home and ServiceMaster of the Key City in Dubuque, Iowa was called in to clean up. With 4th of July less than a week away, please teach your children about fire safety and have a safe Independence Day.

indoor fireworks

 

*If you would like more information about services offered for fire and smoke damage restoration please Click Here